Friday, April 13, 2012

The New and Improved Butter Keeper

Love, support and encouragement comes in many forms. 

Introducing......
The best butter keeper!

Before I bought my first Butter Keeper my mom had ordered me one, unbeknownst to me.  She was going to surprise me...but of course I jumped the gun by finding one at the Dutchman.  However, after using them both, I've dubbed the one from mom the Best Butter Keeper.  I like it because it has the spot for the water underneath that I can refill every couple of days to keep the butter fresh but I don't have to cram the butter up into a small circle hole...it gets to remain in it's whole "stick" form.  Easier, less mess, tidier.  And every time I look at it, I'm reminded that, even though sometimes mom might think I'm a little extreme and nutso she supports me, and more importantly loves me enough to see a butter keeper and think of me. 

No comments: