Friday, April 13, 2012

Becoming a Reality...the Logo

My sister over at the crafty cAve, has been instrumental in helping me make my dream a reality.  Technically, you don't have to have signs and cups and logos to have an in-home daycare/preschool, but it sure has made this all so much more 'REAL' to me...and enhanced my excitement that much more.  The name was mostly her creation, with the guidelines from me that I wanted it to go with a key memory verse for the children.  Last weekend, I took one of our old kitchen windows, painted it, she helped me sand it, and then we laid out my logo.  It's hanging right outside my front door for all the world to see!
I love it.  It's very eye catching.  If it weren't raining right now I'd hustle out and take a picture from my sidewalk so you could see how visible it is!  When I announced my decision to my Facebook friends, Andrea also surprised me with a new twirly straw tumbler.  I know my logo was a pain for her to put on the cup but she did it so well and so graciously. 
Thanks, crafty cAve for all your hard work!  You're helping me stay focused and sensory smart!

Coming soon I'll be posting on our home reorganization...how I got my husband to donate his prized DVD shelf for preschool supplies, cubbies, tables, and so much more!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I love your sign. I think your preschool will be great. I may have to stop in. What is your starting date?